Sharp Sniper

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Article No.1

IN THE NAME OF God,
THE MERCY-GIVING,
THE MERCIFUL

Writing appears to be a way of relieving for those who can't find a shoulder to cry on, whenever they feel they need one. So they try to seek a way to reveal their inside and let others know what they think or how they feel about something.

From now on, I decided to do the same. I need your help. I just write whatever I believe or think, so it could be true or false. Your ideas are like the lights in a dark night in the highway, which could help me a lot, in finding my way. Your ideas, regardless of what they are about, are welcomed. This is the first time I am publishing some pieces of writings in English, and may be this is the beginning of a long way to go.

In closing, I would like to thank all of you who are going to help me as friend and let me know your ideas about the articles I write.


Yours,

M. Sheida

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Vardhman said...

Nice one. I am copying the post itself. Tells me a proper reason to blog.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger يك مترجم said...

Hi dude:
Of course we all have a long way to go. It is very interesting to have an English blog. You are gonna be global man!
Your first post was great. You son of a gun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home